Risk Rating 2.0: Equity in Action Guidance
As we approach the Oct. 1, 2021 implementation of Risk Rating 2.0 (RR 2.0): Equity in Action, FEMA’s new pricing methodology for the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), FEMA is pleased to share our finalized RR 2.0 guidance documents.
The RR 2.0 Flood Insurance Manual outlines the NFIP underwriting policies and processes to enable effective and consistent program implementation within the new pricing framework. The RR 2.0 Industry Transition Memo outlines how a policy rated with the legacy rating plan transitions to the new pricing methodology.
- RR 2.0 NFIP Flood Insurance Manual October 1, 2021
- Risk Rating 2.0 Industry Transition Memorandum W-21012
For a background and additional information about FEMA’s new pricing methodology, please visit fema.gov/flood-insurance/work-with-nfip/risk-rating.
Risk Rating 2.0 Pricing Methodology Underwriting Forms
- NFIP Flood Insurance Application - Risk Rating 2.0 Pricing Methodology
FEMA Form FF-206-FY-21-117 - An application for flood insurance coverage from the National Flood Insurance Program for new policies effective on or after 10/1/21.
- NFIP Flood Insurance General Change Endorsement - Risk Rating 2.0 Pricing Methodology
EMA Form FF-206-FY-21-119: This form enables an insured party to amend an insurance policy issued or renewed under the Risk Rating 2.0 pricing methodology to reflect substantial improvements to the structure, a change in an insurance agent, or other changes in the status of the insured person or structure.
- NFIP Flood Insurance Cancellation/Nullification Request Form - Risk Rating 2.0 Pricing Methodology
FEMA Form FF-206-FY-21-118: This form is used to cancel a Flood Insurance Policy issued under the Risk Rating 2.0 pricing methodology effective on or after Oct. 1, 2021.