Flood Insurance Analytics Reports and Data
Beginning November 30, 2018, the Pivot Analytics and Reporting Tool (PART) has replaced selected reports as indicated below. First-time users will need to register for an account.
Members of the media please contact FEMA-News-Desk@fema.dhs.gov.
- Policy Information by State (also in PART)
- Policies by Occupancy Type/Zone (also in PART)
- Contracts in Force (CIF): Rolling 12 Months (also in PART)
- Policies in Force (PIF): Rolling 12 Months (also in PART)
- Preferred Risk Policies (PRP): Rolling 12 Months (also in PART)
- Probation/Suspended Communities Detail Report (also in PART)
- Community File Updates
- Community Status Information (also in PART)
- HUDEX Report, Policy and Loss Data by Community
Reports available only in PART
- Significant Flood Events
- Repetitive Loss Master File
- Federal Leased Properties
For access support to PART please contact email@example.com.